Header

I'm not the only Mike Castle!!

I have had a challenge this week, which makes me smile to think about but at the time was getting quite frustrating.

My name is Mike Castle, I live in the UK and have the twitter account @mikecastle.   Now, there is also a Mike Castle in the US who is a politician and obviously has his followers and those not quite so happy with his actions!!  See about him here.

This week there must have been a rally or vote of some description as the noise, sorry 'direct mentions' of the name 'Mike Castle' was in the hundreads if not thousands!   Now my only beef as it were, is the people not so happy with politician Mike's performance were slating him on twitter, but tagging him with MY twitter account...

Here are some of the ones I can show, but I'll keep the owner's details private:

@MikeCastle We the People voted you out because you suck!!! Plain as that you moron !!!!!

@mikecastle suck it up and back O'Donnell or you will become as insignificant as you are acting now.

What a piece of crap @MikeCastle is. He won't concede. Maybe he'll endorse the Liberal #desen #tcot

Now I have never contacted this Mike Castle, I don't care 'that' much about the misdirected abuse - but my wife worries that my name will be trashed in the process.   I just smile at that - it's the perils of living in the internet age.   With joining the world together in a multitude of ways and near instantaneous with the internet, did you REALLY think you'd be 'that' unique in the world???


Keep smiling people, it's a big world out there and there is room for everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment